Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Amazing stuff

The idea behind this flash is so simple but so brilliant. Who would have thought someone who doesn't talk, trying to buy something and failing could be so funny. The animation was incredible and the humour was great. I assume you got a top mark for this? Great work.

Sonic Halo Sonic Halo

Interesting Idea.

Well this was a very original idea and i must say you pulled it off nicely. The characters suited their roles, the animation was great and you have managed to flawlessly combine two entirely different games somehow. Loved Sonic as Masterchief and i look forward to seeing more episodes, hopefully with more action. Great work on this.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

Surprise!

Here i am thinking i would be watching episode 2 of this next year some time. Then surprise Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 blasted onto my screen much earlier than i expected.

This is episode is even more awesome than the last. The super battle was more awesome than i would have ever thought, DBZ style attacks and Sonic and Shadow kicking more ass then they have in any game! Its what every sonic fan wants to see. I cant wait to see how this epic battle ends up.

Overall great work and you will remain my #1 favourite artist for a very long time with work like this! Pure Awesomeness!

banana phone booth banana phone booth

Banana phone + Phone Booth

Another winning combination. I can see your flash skills have improved since making this one but it was still very enjoyable. The entire series is gold. Great work!

banana phone "SAW" banana phone "SAW"

Banana Phone + Saw

A winning combination! I never saw it comming but this was great! I loved the original and i loved this. Great work!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Great work

Ahhh good the stick men are finally fighting back after countless stick death movies. A great i dea for a flash and it was perfectly executed. Excellent work!

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b

Clock Day 06!!!

Its pieces of work like this that make Clock Day awesome! Not only is this a great flash by the clock crew, its a great flash in general! The animation, the parodies and just everything was perfect! This is the true work of the Clock Crew! Great work and i look forward to seeing the rest!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

The Greatest

Absolutely, without a doubt the best Sonic flash ever made! Im not even going to go into detail about how much i loved it. Im a huge Sonic fan and i loved every second of this movie. A true work of art. This movie has just made #1 in my Favourite Flashes and you have just made #1 in my Fave Artists. I cant wait for the next installment. Great work!!!

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

You can do this in flash!!!

I would pay money to go and see this at a cinema. This is a fine piece of Animation and i look forward to seeing the entire thing, no matter when that may be. Great work!

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Yeah F### Ebaums!

As many times as everyone has heard this. . .
DEATH TO EBAUMSWORLD
Erik Bauman it will be a cold day in hell before i visit your site!
Spread the word hey, how i would love this flash on my website. Just another person to stick it to him!