DDR Keyboard RemiX v1.1 DDR Keyboard RemiX v1.1

Needs improving.

Usually with games like this the arrows appear to the beat of the music. These were all over the place which made it a whole lot less enjoyable. The music cut out towards the end and the button combos remained very similar for the majority of the song.

It has potential but it needs a lot of work.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Unbelievable

This game is great, im addicted!
To all the people who are saying its not as good as the real thing well it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out! But think about this: this is an awesome remake made by ONE person not a whole company and using FLASH too. If anyones willing to show me a better flash remake of this game go ahead, im sure you wont find one. Instead of posting comments like this isnt as good as the real version (which as i mentioned could a flash remake made by one person ever be) you should be congratulating him for making such a great game into a flash version for all.

So Congratulations for making an awesome flash version of this game, I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

Sonic Blox Sonic Blox

Congratulations!!!

You have somehow managed to make tetris fun again. I was sick of crappy remakes but this version is awesome! The music, the sprite characters, the bonuses, everything was awesome. Sonic and tetris, a winning combination. keep up the good work!

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Woah! $46 +

I thought id check this out of boredom and i find out that my account is worth $46. Thats just too awesome! Now to break the $50 mark. I wonder if anyone would ever buy it though. This was a great idea anyway. Well Done!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

WOOOOOO!

Sonic is the best and being able to create your own character is even better. That was cool definately make more!

Blade and die Blade and die

It was alright if....

You hate bladers! I like blading and Skating but i am better at blading so i do it instead. Still i also hate bladers who dont know what they are doing and just get in peoples and piss skaters off so they deserve it.

Agressive Inline Skating Agressive Inline Skating

Hey a blading game.

This was good seeing as it is the only blading game on newgrounds. Need more stuff to do but appart from that it was really good.

The tricks looked realistic and the sound... kinda. Blading beats skating anyday.

I am also a blader.

PreLoader Tutorial PreLoader Tutorial

Whew....

I was really stumped on this but now it all seems so clear to me thanks.

Sonic Adventures 2 (Game) Sonic Adventures 2 (Game)

I've seen better

This game was Ok but it needs a lot of improving.
It needs to be alot harder and alot longer. It shows a good represontation of the old school sonic games and i enjoyed it but....this doesnt even compare to "Ultimate Flash Sonic" which is probably one of the best fan made sonic games around.

But still it was a good attempt.

0 for sound because Speakers still not working.

Knuckles\Pac-Man Knuckles\Pac-Man

Not Very Original

I hated Pac-Man because it was just a stupid ball with eyes that ate little dot thingys. So i also hate this game seeing as you have just replaced the Pac-Man characters with sonic ones.

there were annoying things in this game like: it was too slow, you could sometimes pass through rings or emeralds and not pick them up, the controls were screwy and i have seen this done hundreds of times before.

Not original or enjoyable at all.

0 for sound because my speakers arent working.

Vloklor responds:

ok let me get this straight. u dont like pacman in the first place. yet u check out a pacman remake. so why did u check it out. makes no sense.

next time view a remake of something u enjoy. ur review will tend to be better